Stephen is a sought after facilitator and leadership coach.
Stephen is a former C-level executive and has worked in the public and corporate sectors. During his leadership career, Stephen has driven organisational change, strategic and business planning. He has also undertaken significant stakeholder consultation (including community consultation) to better inform and shape the development of government policy.
Stephen now supports leaders across Australia and the region, facilitating strategic planning workshops, business planning sessions, team building workshops, graphic facilitation, stakeholder consultations and leadership coaching.
Stephen is passionate about supporting leaders and leadership teams and helping them to better understand their business.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC): International Coaching Federation
- Fellow: Australian Human Resource Institute
- Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach: Marshall Goldsmith
- Coaching Accreditation Program: Australian Institute of Executive Coaching
- Conflict Mediation Coach: Cinergy model of conflict resolution
- Conflict coaching certification: Conflict Resolution Network
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Bachelor of Arts in Organisational Communication
- Accredited: Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator (HBDI)
- Accredited: Team Management System
- Accredited: DISC